Digital Bridges creates high performance organisations by unlocking the value of technology and innovation through the rigorous application of globally accepted management disciplines, effective process engineering and the pre-eminent strategic thinking from around the world.
Digital Bridges “bridges” the traditional divide between Business and IT. We translate the business and operational requirements of the organisation into strategies, processes, and implementation methodologies that optimise enterprise software and innovation investment.
We consult on
- Digital strategy and frameworks for alignment across the organisation;
- Taxonomies, metadata and content architectures;
- User Adoption Modelling to ensure that the users embrace the technology and the organisation gets the optimal return on its IT investment;
- Customised application development for specific audiences and segments which maximise revenue streams;
- The ongoing management and development of the platforms, including SharePoint 2010 as they mature and grow to meet the organisations changing needs;
- Develop roadmaps for ongoing delivery and project prioritisation
- Manage Performance Improvement Points:
- eMarketing and communication strategies for 21st century business models, developing Web oriented value propositions, defining the business case and revenue models, brand building, digital PR, optimising the network effect, managing community dialogues, setting up quantifiable measurement systems etc.
- Innovation to create market value;
- Content creation; and
- BI Strategies.
We have partnered with Innocentrix to bring Spigit Innovation software to Africa.
We can be contacted on 012 844 0084, 083 250 8558 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are located at The Innovation Hub.